Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dinosaur Oatmeal 80s Does Anyone Remember A Childrens Oatmeal In The 80s Or 90s With Lil Red Bears That Appear When Water Is Added?

Does anyone remember a childrens oatmeal in the 80s or 90s with lil red bears that appear when water is added? - dinosaur oatmeal 80s

As a child, I remember eating oatmeal one that had a little red bear appear in oats. I do not remember the brand or even the name, but I think it's the same principle as dinosaur eggs, oats are not for children.
I was curious if anyone remembers it and / or information about him? I know it's probably but now nostalgic look like I was a child exposed to, I remember a little more:) let me know, thank you!

3 comments:

PJ said...

It's called Under Cover Bears Instant Oatmeal! I remember a meal or two times in the 1990s. The strawberry is my favorite.

tear said...

Pay the insurance in accordance with the instant oatmeal. Wow, I did not like that! Blech! As far as I know, has been suspended. Thank God!

Anon said...

No, but I am of course only 12

Post a Comment