Monday, January 25, 2010

Peace Bedding For Teens What Does My Dream About The Sun Mean? I Want Answers From Born-again Christians Only?

What does my dream about the Sun mean? I want Answers from Born-again Christians only? - peace bedding for teens

I had a dream three times. I know that in the Bible, if you have a dream, more than twice that sigfincant means. But anyway, in the first dream I was in my parents' house. During this time I was so full of pain while playing a video game. Then I had incidents with the strengths. Before I knew it, I saw the sun in a window. When he wakes up, I felt the burden of being free, and peace and strength. The next dream I had, I was on a bicycle, fleeing the darkness and again I felt this heavy burden. Then I went around the corner while driving the bike and finished Behida this house. When I arrived, the sun rose in the sky and the cost of new fait and I felt strong. The last dream I slept with my wife, I've met, because I'm still a teenager. Suddenly I was looking out of the bed out the window. The sun rose again, and felt the force happens to be my body and released by the strain.

2 comments:

aa.gabri... said...

I would say that shows you the light of God in your life and give rise to power ...

"I am the light of truth and so ..."

Bearkiller a said...

and what you thought to represent, you may require a general idea of interpretation

Post a Comment