Friday, January 15, 2010

Low Iron Normal Hemoglobin Is It Normal To Have Low Hemoglobin And Low B12 Level, But My Iron Level Is Fine?

Is it normal to have low Hemoglobin and low B12 level, but my iron level is fine? - low iron normal hemoglobin

Could it cause any reason other than my fibroids and heavy menstrual bleeding?

I recently had a laparoscopy and the nurse, I realized that my hemoglobin was 81, that was my test results was two weeks before surgery. He was again tested me that my days and was in 82nd The doctor was not like I fibroids and heavy bleeding, especially during my time and told me that it's probably why my hemoglobin is too low to be affected.

Anyway, I went to my doctor and she was surprised it was so low, my hemoglobin was in October 2005 139 (the last time I had a blood test - I know it `s bad, shortly after I started, was very time very difficult).
She put me on iron supplements and had another blood test after two weeks and my hemoglobin is now 83, my B12 is low, but my iron levels are good.

Your thoughts, comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment