Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Japanese Purses I Live In The USA I Want To Purcase Things Made For The Japanese Market?

I live in the USA I want to purcase things made for the Japanese Market? - japanese purses

Who knows how I can buy items for me are for the Japanese market? I want things that have Japanese writing on them. Fashion items that are not made for Americans, but things take a person in Japan. Field accessories, bags, Jewery, hair accessories, and therefore wear of modern Japanese youth. I wish these things for me. I have always loved Japan. I can not imagine how these things can not go without Japan and buy Japanese to read. I live in a small town. I do not need on-line options, or the names of catalogs. Any help would be very grateful.

1 comment:

LaModeMc... said...

I know no Japanese stores or so, but try urbanoutfitters.com forever21.com or

Post a Comment