Friday, November 6, 2009

Does Starting To Running Change Affect Your Period I've Started Running 3000m A Day, What Effects Will This Have On My Body?

I've started running 3000m a day, what effects will this have on my body? - does starting to running change affect your period

I began to run 3000 meters per day, I know this is not much, but I'm not a runner. I was hoping to lose weight, thin in the legs and the sound of them. Actual results or impacts are also more and more yards or more touches me? I noticed that I find myself more easily, so I think this proves that it is increasing my endurance. Otherwise, what happens, while the effects on my body? any change in the ABS? Thanks

3 comments:

kperry19... said...

You should be an overall reduction of body fat, not if your calories over your business and increase fire their normal daily activities. One way to strengthen your legs, but as far as their overall appearance, including ABS, ABS longer defined as less body fat to appear, and other muscles more visible.

He has been an increase in force, and we expect only a general feeling of wellbeing. You can increase your distance as you want, but do not overlook the importance of rest, too. The body needs time to recover and become stronger, this rule can lead you to more and run longer, so that more calories burned.

Good luck

Richard F said...

This will increase your stamina and slim you. Go 6 days a week, 7 did not. If a sufficient number depends on your time. If you want to know exactly how the book by "Dr. Cooper's Aerobics check.

crazyych... said...

3000 meters in less than 2 miles per day, does not hurt to do this every day. But take a day off per week. You need these days for your body recover and build muscle tissue. Even if you are not tired take a day off. Run at an early age can lead to stress fractures [me: (], but it was sure good with a free day. You can, drink plenty of water and also can help you lose weight.

If you are ready to increase your weekly mileage, make sure that they do not increase to more than 10% per week.
Example:
6 days per week * 3000 meters = 18,000 meters
10% of 18000 = 1800 meters
New driving a week = 19800 m
Every day new kilometer = 3300 meters

I hope you follow my advice, because the prosecution and cross-country and I know that I lose weight!

Post a Comment