Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Girls Masterbateing Videos Anyone Please Help Me I'm So Humiliated I Can Never Show My Face Again!?

Anyone please help me i'm so humiliated i can never show my face again!? - girls masterbateing videos

OK, I'm a bit young and I have an older brother and HES 14, and last week I was in his room and he was doing something and Grose asked what it was and m ', said he was masterbateing.
and asked him what he was and he told her when you play with you, and asked what he told me how girls and he said it was normal and everyone does. And then I tried last night in bed, but I feel nothing, I kept trying and when I left my father came, I thought that cuz I closed the door, but no ceilings on me! and he said it was normal, and then left, but I am soooo embarrassed cuz i know that they told my mother, and now he knows what to do these things !!!!!!!!! I do not know what to do if I was to ignore it or excuse, or what I knew, really awkwerd if he was there, and I want to see in my closet and my family please help me what can I do?

PS Sorry for the spelling, spelling checker, but do not work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment