Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dry Throat Is Period Coming PLEASE HELP!!! Fever, Soar Throat, Stuffy Nose, Running Nose, 102 Degrees?

PLEASE HELP!!! Fever, soar throat, stuffy nose, running nose, 102 degrees? - dry throat is period coming

Day 1: I woke up sweating, my mother noticed that something was wrong, but still went to school. I was not so I went into the nurses office after the 1 Game and he showed had a fever of 102 degrees. I was sent home and drank 4 teaspoons of Robitussin cough, cold and burning in the night, slept and drank Gatorade

Day 2: I felt better, but I very.bad a very sore throat (it hurts to swallow), had refrained from drinking Robitussin cough, cold and burning in the night and Robitussin cough. It also harms cough, but cough is uncontrollable does not look bad cough (sounds pretty normal), but it really hurts. Just when I is wipe the snot from the nose back (I think I see the blood). My mouth was very dry. The night I had a headache, so much taken the medicine for coughs and fell asleep. I had a temperature of 101.8.

Day 3: (Today) My mother thinks it is getting worse and should help from a doctor. I was not hungry since the day I returned. That's the worst I have suffered. What should I do?
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

PooPooLa... said...

Sounds like the flu to me. If it is less than 48 hours after onset of symptoms, call your doctor. There are medications you can take to much time, you reduce the ill and the severity of symptoms. You should be really seen any, to rule out streptococcal pneumonia or other conditions.

Mickey H said...

Going to the doctor, sounds like tonsillitis

Post a Comment