Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hallway Tilling Whats The Best Way To DUMP A Guyfriend That Was Never Really There?

Whats the best way to DUMP a guyfriend that was never really there? - hallway tilling

OK, I ordered a supplement to their Facebook months
My application was not completed when he claimed that he is not logged kept adding more. "

Meanwhile, avoid talking to me about his GF (and if ever there was).

I used to be the one to go with him conversatiob my workplace.maybe I was also sexually aggressive.

Now I'm seeing their daily Facebook Friendslist HES expand tired kept all my pending application.

We both can be avoided talking about it, but I think I should email him and tell him to quit the game and blew a chance HES friends with me.
or should I wait to see me (accidentally in the hall) when you think of me?

1 comment:

Linda D said...

Just go away and forgotten.
Do not call or even try to contact him.
The longer it does not touch - the more one knows exactly how much he cares about you.

Post a Comment