Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gluten-intolerance More Condition_symptoms Gluten Intolerance?

Gluten intolerance? - gluten-intolerance more condition_symptoms

If there is someone out there is an intolerance to gluten? I was diagnosed last year, and I felt much better not to describe. Since then I've heard many other cases in which I am familiar with ... seems that there is always so mean! and restaurants have been made and self-menus for people with celiac disease. my sister university, UConn has a kitchen staff, which serves only to intolerance to gluten. is everywhere! This disease has touched everyone on Yahoo!

1 comment:

buffy602... said...

Yes, I have an intolerance to gluten. I've also learned a year ago. I had a bad case of mono-and later, when I was intolerant to gluten. It took a while to be sure. I have wheat, dairy, refined sugar and meat from my diet for 2 weeks progressively removed, and then add them back to find out. It was very useful. I feel much better. And they are truly gluten-free products. Whole foods will these roles as "upstream" are unbelievable. I think there are many people who have celiac disease and do not know, because it is somewhat difficult to understand.

Post a Comment