Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Beautiful Agony Video Blonde My New Poem,Hope You Like?

My New Poem,Hope You Like? - free beautiful agony video blonde

Beautiful Ocean
Let the sun kiss kiss rock ocean.The sea.The water is free as a bird.
Sing his beautiful song, as it hits the cliffs.Wanting and nostalgia, as he sings his beautiful song.
Crier joins the beautiful sunset earth.The clock and grimaced in pain by the beautiful sea.
Just think of it pretty face shreiking with pain.Screams die free.Its yet, so that no one understands.
Only Ocean Ocean Life wrong.The want to know a lover, but would a lover.

Well, I wrote because I had a sudden inspiration saw.And picture of the ocean, I do not know the rhyme and not in the form of the poem, I was too lazy! Thank you anyway! Always, Jojo!

1 comment:

Danjcb said...

It is good

Post a Comment