Monday, February 8, 2010

Mistress Dressed In Leather Long Coat Women's Effort To Please Men!?

Women's effort to please men!? - mistress dressed in leather long coat

Three friends were on their common meal a week and discuss their relationship known. One of them is engaged, it is a friend and the other is married.

You decide to try to their husbands than three nights a corset dress with a leather S & M style, stilettos and a red mask surprise.

Next week we will meet again and compare their experiences.

The girl involved said: "The other night when my boyfriend came home, he found me on the leather corset, high heels and a red mask for eyes. When I saw surprised me by saying," I love you "and took me upstairs, where we loved the whole night."

The Master said: "I went into the hotel room of my lover, where I waited, and knocked on the door. I was wearing the leather corset, heels, red needles, and the mask, with my fur coat to the highest. When I space entered and left the coat on the floor and said, 'Wow', and made love all night. "

She married say, "Hey, I have my dress like you two leather bodIce cream, red stilettos and mask over his eyes and waited for my husband at home to work. "

"He opened the door, stepped forward and said:" Good night, Batman, what's for dinner? "

6 comments:

GargVK said...

JOKE IS YOUR nice one.
I have another ??????????????????
Woman gives birth to a child, then the doctor comes and says: "I must say something about your child."

The woman stands up and says: "And my baby, Doctor?" What?

The doctor says: "Well, nothing happened, exactly, but your baby is a little different. Your baby is a hermaphrodite."

The woman said: "A hybrid ... What is this?

The doctor says: "Well, it means that your baby has ... uh ... ... characteristics of a man and a woman."

The woman turned pale. She said: "Oh, my God!" You mean ... You have a penis and a brain? "
1 year ago

lslvndr said...

I see my husband does the same thing happened to me while the girl was married .. lol

DUE Nov 26 w/lil boi. said...

shame hah .. Omitted, but
haha poor woman

DareDevi... said...

Next time, dressed as a cat lady then:)

emma b said...

It made me laugh thank you x

rockingh... said...

lol, you deserve a star.

Post a Comment