Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Does Each Costume In Poptropica Do If Me And My Friend Are Going As Sugar And Spice For Halloween How Would We Dress Up For Each Costume? ?

If me and my friend are going as sugar and spice for Halloween how would we dress up for each costume? ? - what does each costume in poptropica do

Okay In the current sugar and my friend go as a spice, but we have no idea what to wear =]
I've thought dressed all in white, because white sugar ....
hahaha, that's me
wow
All the answers that I keep in mind: D

2 comments:

Shrekuck said...

Well, if you want to wear makeup, you can really light, bright makeup, and use maybe curl your hair?

Your friend can save different types of red, black or make-up, and keep your hair straight or straighten it depending on what appears in the rule.

As for the costumes, you should use bright white things, and perhaps your friend could use more obscure things such as bright red as well? It seems that the form should dress like a thing of the devil and the angel, only to then leave?

Crying out for Tennessee said...

Bags of sugar and let their "children" that your boyfriend nice letters of gold, "and say, spice and everything! It can be empty and put brown sugar can be yours! Some next to another, saying," sugar and spice and everything Nice "
LOL
I have no idea: D

Post a Comment