Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twenty Question Genie What Would You Wish For?

What would you wish for? - twenty question genie

three monkeys unemployment went shopping one day when they found an oil lamp in an antique shop. started to rub together and appeared in a miraculous way a genius. "I will all so much intelligence as you admit," said the Ghost. Wow, "said the blonde in the first place. It would be ten times smarter than I am now, and immediately gave him the desire genius. The next day, the blonde took a job as a teacher." Hmmm, "said the second blonde
I would be twenty times more intelligent. "
"Your wish is my command," said the Spirit, as he winked and gave him the desire to
The next day he found a job as a nuclear physicist. "Well," said the third blond. "I like things as they are. I did not go onWorking and thinking all the time ... In any case, prefer to be ten times more stupid! "
"Alright," said the genius, and granted his wish
woke up the next day, he discovered a man was

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's funny.
But how many women actually nuclear physicists out there?

///\oo/\... said...

hahahahaha! good lol!

Felicia said...

Hahahaha .... good thank you for sharing ;-)

Brooklyn... said...

well.

erik_sat... said...

I do not understand. Can you say, my answer when I'm blonde, or female or both?

Post a Comment